The base of my Jedi costume is done and now I can start on the fun part!
The pants pattern I drafted myself... I took my Endor Leia pants pattern, and the initial Jedi pants pattern I made and merged them to eliminate problems with each, and I think I finally have the perfect pants pattern for me! I'm happy with how they turned out.
I made the pants out of a stretch cotton sateen. I chose not to do front fly stitching, flat-fell seams or a button closure so they would be more Jedi than "Earthly". The undertunic is the one I deviated earlier, made of poly jersey knit, with pintucks at the neck and armwraps. It is also a bodysuit so it stays tucked in the pants. I figure if I'm wearing the tunic and obi and my undertunic becomes untucked, it would be quite uncomfortable. The boots were a steal, they were originally $100 leather boots I got on sale for $30 at Famous Footwear. Thankfully they are so dark you can barely see the zipper, but I will probably make leather bootcovers later to up the Jedi-ness of them.